- Broccoli, a member of the Cabbage family is rich in vitamins. Under normal conditions, the crop grows best when the daytime temp is about 60 F.
- Broccoli is heat tolerant but needs moisture.
- Broccoli contains extensive Medicinal Properties.
- Cancer Prevention: It consists of glucoraphanin, that synthesizes anti-cancer compounds in our body namely sulforaphane. It contains indole a powerful antioxidant compound that reduces breast, cervical, prostate cancer, and also boosts liver function.
- Cholesterol Reduction.
- Powerful Antioxidant.
- It consists of a high level of both Calcium and Vitamin-K.
- Broccoli finds culinary uses and can be steamed and served by itself or other vegetables.
Difficulty Level: Moderately Easy
- Certified with a high germination rate (up to 90%). Microbial Tested. It comes in a sealed pouch for safe storage and long shelf life.
- Nutrient-Dense Broccoli sprouts are rich in minerals, antioxidants, proteins, and vitamins.
- Sprouting Profile Difficulty level: Moderately Easy
- Multi-Purpose: Seeds can be used for hydroponics, gardening, Detox diets, cooking, salad sprouts, and more.