- Parsley Moss Curled Seeds is one of the most popular herbs and is one of the most used herbs in the kitchen.
- The plain flat-leaf type has a stronger flavor than the curled leaf variety and both can be grown from seed.
- If you’re growing them in a pot for the kitchen window, select a container that is long and narrow rather than wide and shallow, to give the root room to run.
- Peppery-sweet parsley that performs well in any garden.
- Easy to Grow and Harvest from Seed.
- Great Producer–Lots of leaves per plant.