Online Soilless Hydroponic Training in India
Online Soilless Hydroponic farming training in India : Learn on our operational hydroponics farms and get trained on Crop selection, Maintenance, Scope and so much more. We provides the best hydroponic farming training in India.
Date : 5th Dec, 2021 (Sunday)
Time: 10 A.M – 2 P.M IST
Training Overview ( Soilless Hydroponic Training in India)
Online Soilless Hydroponic Training in India (Features / Scope)
Five Hydroponics Modules and Q&A session will be included :
Module 1 – Controlled Environment Agriculture Overview
- What is Controlled Environment Agriculture ?
- Indian Market Analysis
- Current scenario of Agriculture
- Objective of Controlled environment Agriculture
- Future of Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Advantages of Controlled environment agriculture over traditional farming.
Module 2 – Technical Aspects of Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Guide to Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Introduction to protected cultivation project development
- Types of Protected cultivation practices
- Working principle
- Specification : Site selection , design and covering material, climate control and energy use, choice of crop species
- Water requirement and Irrigation Management
- Nutrition Management in Soilless Culture
- Integrated Pest Management
- SWOT Analysis on different polyhouse structure
Module 3 – Soilless cultivation method of growing capsicum/cucumber/Tomatoes using growbag with cocopeat
- Introduction to Soilless cultivation using growbags with cocopeat
- Types of cocopeat and its benefits
- About Capsicum
- Capsicum cultivation requirements: types of cocopeat, suitable climatic condition, nutrition required etc.
- Crop cycle (germination to harvesting)
- Temperature maintenance and irrigation management
- Venturi and Fertigation Unit
- Pest and disease control
- Yield difference in CEA and traditional farming
- Tips for better and high quality yield of capsicum/cucumber/tomatoes cultivation
- Scope and importance of capsicum cultivation
Module 4 – Commercial Aspects
- Demand and supply of capsicum in India and globally.
- Cost and profit analysis of protected cultivation of Capsicum/cucumber/tomatoes.
Module 5 – Governance
- Loans and subsidy for soilless cultivation using grow bag with cocopeat in NVPH.
Process of Participation :
- Registration Charges (Non Refundable)
- Zoom Meeting joining details will share after Registration Completed.
- Date Of Training: 05-Dec-2021
- Training Time: In Morning – 10:00 AM To 2:00 PM
- Online Hydroponics Training Program – Rs 1350
- Online Training details will share after competition of Payment and Registration.
More details you can contact Call/WhatsApp us – 7575809577 / 7575809576 / 7575809578
Note : Training Language
Co-Founder, Rise Hydroponics
B. Pharma and MBA (International Marketing)
With 10+ Years of Industry Experience, Mr. Vivek Shukla has fully devoted himself to the promotion of sustainable farming. His efforts, hard work and assistance, have helped many people across India to start hydroponics farming.
Along With managing various hydroponics farms, successfully operating across so many Indian States, he also hosts hydroponic farming training in India for ambitious agripreneurs of India.
More than 20,000+ people have been trained by him at close to 100+ Hydroponics Training Workshops, conducted by him and the Rise Hydroponics Team.
New around here ? Start With the Basics
Is this a live online workshop or a pre-recorded workshop?
(A) A Fully Live Online Workshop conducted by Rise Hydroponics for training and guiding people on getting started with hydroponics.
(B) Pre Recorded Training Session for those who are working and want to access the learning material whenever they feel comfortable. For accessing these pre recorded sessions, you have to register in advance with us.