Hydroponic Farming Training in India
Hydroponic farming training in India : Learn on our operational hydroponics farms and get trained on Crop selection, Maintenance, Scope and so much more.We provides the best hydroponic farming training in India.
Date : 25th July, 2021 (Sunday)
Time: 11 A.M – 2 P.M, 3 P.M – 5 P.MIST
Training Overview (Hydroponic Farming Training in India)
Hydroponic farming training in India (Features / Scope)
Three Hydroponics Modules and Q&A session will be included :
Module 1 – Hydroponics Technology Overview
- Global Demand
- Market Overview
- Indian Market
- Future of Hydroponics
- Challenges in Hydroponics
- Opportunities in Hydroponics
- Advantages of Hydroponics over Traditional Farming – Aeroponics, Aquaponics and Hydroponics Systems
Module 2 – Technical Aspects of Hydroponics Farming Training in India
- Commercial Hydroponics Systems & Home-Grown Hydroponics systems, Kitchen Garden setup, Terrace Hydroponics Setups
- Indoor and Outdoor Hydroponics
- Polyhouse, Green House Structure Development
- Different Types of Hydroponics systems – NFT System – Dutch Bucket – Vertical Tower
- Irrigation System
- Crop Selection & Yield Cycles
- Types of Crops which can be Grown using Hydroponics
- Nutrition System – Nutrition Information Macro and Micro – Role of EC and PH.
- Different factors affecting the Hydroponics Crop and how to overcome them.
- Usage of Various Hydroponics Equipments
- Operational Aspects of Hydroponics systems
Module 3 – Commercial Aspects of Hydroponics Farming Training in India
- Why Do you want to Set up Hydroponics System?
- Hobby, Home Consumption, Commercial Project Development?
- How much Does Hydroponics systems Cost?
- Home grown Hydroponics Systems
- Commercial Hydroponics systems
- Cattle Fodder Systems
- Cost Analysis – ROI analysis
- Market Demand-Supply Analysis
- Feasibility Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- What are the Financial/Economical Challenges in Hydroponics?
- How to Raise Funds?
- How to Find Right Market
Process of Participation :
- Registration Charges (Non Refundable)
- Zoom Meeting joining details will share after Registration Completed.
- Date Of Training: 25-07-2021.
- Training Time: In Morning – 11:00 AM To 2:00 Noon and In Evening – 3:00 PM To 5:00 PM
- Online Hydroponics Training Program – Rs 1299
- Online Training details will share after competition of Payment and Registration.
More details you can contact Call/WhatsApp us – 7575809577 / 7575809576 / 7575809578
Note : Training Language
Co-Founder, Rise Hydroponics
B. Pharma and MBA (International Marketing)
With 10+ Years of Industry Experience, Mr. Vivek Shukla has fully devoted himself to the promotion of sustainable farming. His efforts, hard work and assistance, have helped many people across India to start hydroponics farming.
Along With managing various hydroponics farms, successfully operating across so many Indian States, he also hosts hydroponic farming training in India for ambitious agripreneurs of India.
More than 20,000+ people have been trained by him at close to 100+ Hydroponics Training Workshops, conducted by him and the Rise Hydroponics Team.
New around here ? Start With the Basics
Is this a live online workshop or a pre-recorded workshop?
(A) A Fully Live Online Workshop conducted by Rise Hydroponics for training and guiding people on getting started with hydroponics.
(B) Pre Recorded Training Session for those who are working and want to access the learning material whenever they feel comfortable. For accessing these pre recorded sessions, you have to register in advance with us.