- Two drain siphon elbows (included) maintain approximately 2 inches of water/nutrients in the bottom of the bucket to prevent the roots from drying out between watering.
- These Dutch buckets can be connected to a hydroponics/aquaponics system for growing large vegetables and also grow root vegetables.
- Black Dutch Bucket with Siphon elbows
- Perfect for hydroponics, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, and larger plants
- The Dutch or Bato Bucket is designed for growing vine crops like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, etc. They can be used with various types of growing media such as clay pebbles, perlite, coconut coir, and vermiculite.
- Made from food-grade UV resistant plastic
Product Dimensions : 23 x 31 x 25 cm